Bedrock Real Estate Services announced earlier this week that six new businesses have opened a total of 16,000 square feet of office space in Dan Gilbert-owned buildings. The square footages of each lease were not immediately available.
- ColburnColburn, an insurance risk and management provider, opened in the 800,000 square-foot First National Building at 660 Woodward Ave. According to CoStar Group Inc., a Washington, D.C. based real estate information service, Gilbert bought the building for $8.1 million in 2011.
- Dixon Inc., a masonry contractor, also moved into the First National Building.
- Great Lakes Architectural Products LLC opened in the 19,000 square-foot Cary Building at 1301 Broadway St. In 2012, Gilbert bought the building for an undisclosed price.
- JFM Consulting Group Inc. also opened in the Cary Building.
- Ultimate Parking Management LLC moved into the 296,000 square-foot building at 1001 Woodward Ave, which Gilbert paid an undisclosed price for in 2013.
- The Siegfried Group LLP, an accounting firm, moved into part of One Woodward Building’s 360,000 square-feet. In 2012, Gilbert bought the building for $8.35 million, according to CoStar.