Award-winning caterer and chef Annabel Cohen has opened her first restaurant, and you can join her for the grand opening tomorrow, July 10 at 4301 Orchard Lake Road, #155 West Bloomfield.
Pizza @ Annabel Cohen Cooks Detroit will host its grand opening from 7:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Guests will be treated to live music, free pizza, and soft drinks.
Each artisan pizza is crafted by hand using recipes created by Cohen and her team of foodies. Guests can choose between a house-made tomato sauce or an equally delicious white sauce.
“I’ve always loved pizza (who doesn’t) and became passionate about it a few years ago, after spending a month working as a guest chef in Rome, Italy,” said Cohen, of Bloomfield Hills. “I dreamed of opening my own pizza joint one day and having as much pizza as I wanted, whenever I wanted.”
The menu features signature pizzas and salads, including:
- The Brazilian Jew – imagine a Reuben sandwich, on a pie, with pressed Brazilian corned beef, and sauerkraut and 1,000-island drizzle.
- Hang Five – Capicola, fresh pineapple, red onion, and signature sauce
- Margherita – fresh Mozzarella and red sauce
- Dream Your Own – create your own with a choice of 30 toppings.
- Salads include – roasted tomato Burrata salad with pesto drizzle, layered antipasto with prosciutto, Capicola ham, fresh mozzarella, and Calabrese chills.
The grand opening also serves as a great opportunity for Detroiters to support one of Annabel’s favorite charities, Gleaners Community Food Bank. Guests who donate five dollars or more to Gleaners will receive a 25% off coupon for their next Composed Pizza.
So don’t forget to head over to 4301 Orchard Lake Road, #155 West Bloomfield between 7:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. for the grand opening of Pizza @ Annabel Cohen Cooks Detroit.