Welcome to the first official episode of the Daily Detroit News Byte, where we bring you what’s happening in the Motor City in entertaining podcast form.
We’ve heard from a lot of readers they’d love a podcast, so we’re going into a new adventure. For 26 weeks, we’ve had the Daily Detroit Happy Hour, which has amassed tens of thousands of downloads.
So our next audio project – well, here it is. This is the first official episode of the Daily Detroit News Byte, so be easy on us, and as always, feedback welcome.
Today’s stories, brought to you by Jer and Shi:
- The QLINE starts charging, but is anyone riding?
- Little Caesars Arena cuts the ribbon with fanfare and some controversy
- MGM Grand Detroit gets a new top chef
- Fort Wayne is looking for volunteers
- Detroit almost leads the nation in rental applications denied
Thanks to our network, Podcast Detroit for helping make this happen: http://www.podcastdetroit.com
Like the show? Don’t forget to subscribe in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/daily-detroit-news-byte/id1220563942?mt=2