It might be the end of the line for the very visible Como’s in Ferndale, as they again face cleanliness and proper food preparation issues. Located on prime real estate at Woodward and Nine Mile, the restaurant has had their license revoked and has been ordered to close by the Oakland County Food Service Board.
They have to shut by noon on Wednesday.
In order to reopen, there’s a series of conditions that need to be met, per the Oakland County Times:
- Daily cleaning logs
- Daily food temperature logs
- Food inventories with expiration and discard dates
- Increased certified managers on duty.
- All seafood and whole muscle beef and pork be pre-cooked or prepared from frozen
- Working with a licensed pest control company
This isn’t the first time the restaurant has run into health issues. Go read the details over at the Oakland County Times.