Welcome to your Daily Detroit News Byte for October 23, 2017! We’ve been at this experiment for awhile, but figured we’d pop this up in our regular news feed so you can get a sample.
Our stories today:
- The University of Michigan has connected Detroit to Ann Arbor with a bus line that’s now open to the public
- Michigan-located restaurants win awards for locally sourced food
- Detroit company gets investment on Shark Tank
- UFO Factory looks to lift back off and get on path to re-opening
- Two zip codes (and one in Metro Detroit) are among the top ten most desirable in the country
- A discussion on Detroit Blows, the new Blow Dry salon in Detroit and Detroit retail
Like the show? Subscribe for free in Apple Podcasts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/daily-detroit-news-byte/id1220563942?mt=2
Or wherever fine podcasts are found.
Oh, here’s our other podcast, the Daily Detroit Happy Hour: http://www.dailydetroit.com/podcasts/daily-detroit-happy-hour-podcast/
Thanks to Podcast Detroit for their support: http://www.podcastdetroit.com