[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/dailydetroitnewsbyte/daily-news-detroit-122617.mp3″ image=”http://static.libsyn.com/p/assets/5/c/0/d/5c0d9d6931e61fc5/daily-news-byte.jpg” download=”true” social_gplus=”false” social_linkedin=”true” social_email=”true” twitter_username=”TheDailyDetroit” ]
Welcome to your Daily Detroit News Byte for December 26, 2017.
- Downtown’s construction boom is continuing to roll with the new Little Caesars Headquarters
- For The Love of Sugar opens in Midtown: http://www.dailydetroit.com/2017/12/19/brush-park-just-got-bit-sweeter-thanks-love-sugar/
- Eh, who needs that Third Street bridge anyway?
- Winter Market extended: http://www.dailydetroit.com/2017/12/22/downtown-detroit-holiday-market-extended-january-28-turn-spring-market/
- No electricity for Christmas? They’re trying to fix that in Puerto Rico, and Detroiters from DTE Energy are part of the fix
- Also – a wide-ranging discussion on the best diners in Metro Detroit on the heels of the closure of the Nip ‘N Tuck in Berkley. http://www.dailydetroit.com/2017/12/21/hello-goodbye-berkleys-beloved-beckys-nip-n-tuck-diner/
Thanks to our sponsor, The Loaded Die, with game nights across metro Detroit: http://www.theloadeddie.com/
Also, our network, Podcast Detroit: http://www.podcastdetroit.com
All of our stories are up on http://www.dailydetroit.com