Here’s what to know and where to go in Metro Detroit.
Our rundown today:
- A new development called the City Club Apartments – CBD Detroit broke ground at the former site of the Statler Hotel
- 1,000 Properties are coming up for development in Highland Park – could it be the next hotpsot?
- TopGolf is coming to Auburn Hills and it could attract 450,000 visitors a year
- Eastern Market could be getting a neat windmill / wind turbine project – https://www.patronicity.com/project/can_art_wind_turbine_project#!/
- Area 7-Eleven stores were raided by ICE officials
- The Motown Museum gets a big donation
- The city of Detroit is hiring more people to work with small businesses in the city
Our feature interview is with Godwin Ihentuge, proprietor of Yum Village as well as a food truck and host of a new podcast, The Refrigerator Diaries.
Refrigerator Diaries: https://soundcloud.com/podcastdetroit/sets/refrigerated-diaries
Love our show? Don’t miss another one.
Also available wherever fine podcasts are found. Thanks to Podcast Detroit for their help.