Welcome to your Daily Detroit for Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018!
On the show:
- Enforcement of rental regulations is becoming more stringent in the city
- 400 jobs are coming thanks to Flex’N’Gate
- Three fun happenings: Boogie Fever reopens, Antietam closes, and the top of the RenCen gets a James Beard chef
- Burns Night celebrating all things Scottish is happening at Urbanrest Brewery with Ackroyd’s Scottish Bakery: https://www.facebook.com/events/838131263040408/
- Don’t forget to check out the HEARD podcast as well: http://heardpodcast.com/
Want these episodes before everyone else? Subscribe for free in iTunes/Apple Podcasts by clicking here.
or wherever fine podcasts are found.
Thanks to Podcast Detroit: http://www.podcastdetroit.com