Here’s what happening on your Daily Detroit News Byte for February 1, 2018.
- Greektown goes Project Greenlight
- Comcast takes over cable & internet services in Highland Park
- The Belle Isle Grand Prix might not come back to the island
- A new high-rise near Comerica Park may be in the works
- The TV show Martin, set in Detroit, may have a reboot after 20 years
- GDYT is putting young people to work in Detroit this summer – http://www.gdyt.org
- Feature interview: Dave Lingholm from DTE Energy talks about metro Detroiters down in Puerto Rico working to restore power to the American island. We talk to him from Puerto Rico.
Here are some ways you can help Puerto Rico: http://empoweringmichigan.com/can-help-power-puerto-rico/
Love the show? Subscribe for free wherever find podcasts are found. More episodes and subscribe links here: http://www.dailydetroit.com/podcasts/daily-detroit-news-byte/
As always, thanks to our network, Podcast Detroit: http://www.podcastdetroit.com
Two notes: We have a sponsor coming on board! Look for them next week. And our app is underway. If you want more Daily Detroit, try either:
Our Happy Hour Podcast, Detroit’s smartest conversation: http://www.dailydetroit.com/podcasts/daily-detroit-happy-hour-podcast/
Or sign up for our email list: http://www.dailydetroit.com/signup/