Welcome to your Daily Detroit for February 21, 2018!
Here’s our show:
- Water restrictions due to flooding
- Local restaurants and chefs get prestigious James Beard nominations
- Media legend Cliff Russell dies
- Pinball fundraiser for Architectural Salvage Warehouse in Detroit
- Piet Oudolf Belle Isle Garden update
- Metro Detroit has some of the most stable housing markets in the nation
- The Grand Hotel gets a big award
Our feature report is by Shianne Nocerini, who spent a day with a Salvation Army Bed & Bread Truck to see how they feed as many as 4,000 people a day on the streets of Detroit.
Don’t forget to the Daily Detroit Drinks event! More here: https://www.facebook.com/events/427598584342804/
New to the show? Never miss another episode..
Thanks to our sponsors:
MILO Digital: From strategization to execution, the digital marketing experts at MILO Digital ensure that your brand is a step ahead of the rest. Learn more http://www.milodetroit.com
The Detroit Regional Chamber:
The Detroit Regional Chamber’s Detroit Policy Conference returns on Thursday, March 1 at MotorCity Casino Hotel and will focus on creating a culture of civility in Detroit. More than 60 speakers will take the stage, including: Wes Moore, Mark Wallace, Debbie Dingell, Nolan Finley and Stephen Henderson. Learn more about the Conference and see the full agenda at http://www.detroitchamber.com/dpc
And thanks to Podcast Detroit: http://www.podcastdetroit.com