This is your Daily Detroit News Byte podcast for Tuesday, March 6, 2018.
On the show:
- Ford is temporarily laying off 2,000 people
- The Detroit Zoo gets a new polar bear
- Detroit gets positive travel press in two ways
- Detroit’s Welcome Center May Close
- Le Petit Zinc is open, and the building that housed Antietam is for sale
- Belle Isle is looking for a Food Truck
And.. a local church on the west side of the city is at danger of closing due to scrappers.. And you can help.
Find us wherever you find podcasts, including Apple Podcasts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/daily-detroit-news-byte/id1220563942?mt=2
Like the show? You can find previous episodes and subscribe on your podcatcher of choice here: http://www.dailydetroit.com/…/daily-detroit-happy-hour-pod…/
Also thanks to Podcast Detroit.