This is your Daily Detroit News Byte For Wednesday, March 14th, 2018.
- Three of Detroit’s city-owned golf courses are closing
- A $250 million dollar fund has been set up for affordable housing
- I-94 on the east side of the city will be closed this weekend
- A former golf course over by Seven Mile may find new life as a park and development
- General Motors is launching an Airbnb of cars with Maven
- Belle Isle is getting a new 6-mile trail
And two features. One with Ryan Landau of Re:Purpose about Detroit’s job market and who’s hiring. The other is with Jennyfer Crawford of All Things Detroit about her new project to highlight Detroit’s retailers and makers, All Things Detroit Conversations.
Thanks to today’s episode sponsor, Milo Digital.
Write a review, subscribe, all the things on Apple Podcasts or wherever fine podcasts are found.