This is your Daily Detroit News Byte For Wednesday, March 21st, 2018.
- The State Fairgrounds site is to be bought by the city and could become a regional transit hub and job-focused development. We have words from Detroit mayor Mike Duggan and break it down.
- The Conner Assembly Plant will find new life as a museum and meeting space.
- Contractors for Little Caesars Arena come up short on hiring Detroit residents.
- A proposed law would allow Detroit bars to stay open until 4 a.m.
- Gayle’s chocolates in Royal Oak is closing.
- Celebrating legendary architect Albert Kahn’s Birthday with an audio tribute.