This is your Daily Detroit News Byte for Saturday, March 24, 2018. We take you on a narrative audio tour of the new Amazon.com facility in Livonia that’s the size of 28 football fields.
– BMW isn’t going to be at the North American International Auto Show
– Suburban updates, including bike lanes
– The Detroit Jazz Festival is looking to bring concerts to city neighborhoods
– Ford Motor Company‘s marketing head leaves the company
– And yes, a guy ate cereal out of a pothole.
If you like the podcast, there’s more here: http://www.dailydetroit.com/podcas…/daily-detroit-news-byte/