This is your Daily Detroit News Byte For Wednesday, March 28, 2018.
- A Detroit man wrongly spent 45 years in jail
- Vehicle sales are up -We break down new data on parking rates in the city
- Quicken Loans is going to award a million bucks to entrepreneurs
- Stephen Clark comes out of a short retirement
- Boxed Water benefiting Belle Isle
- We talk weekend plans with our 5 picks for things to do in the city of Detroit this weekend
- And we talk with Mike Brennan from MITechNews.com about an upcoming Internet of Things conference.