Here’s your Daily Detroit News Byte For Tuesday, April 10th, 2018.
Here’s what’s happening:
- Detroit’s West Riverfront Park will be reimagined
- Detroit’s public school district tests at the bottom of the barrel
- Bike lanes are coming to East Jefferson & A New Joe Louis Greenway
- A Ferndale restaurant is named one of the best in the country
- An ice cream shop famous for their pothole special is, for now, shutting its doors
- Belle Isle and Milliken State Park are hiring summer workers
Love the show? Don’t miss another one and get it before everyone else. Subscribe wherever fine podcasts are found.