Here’s your Daily Detroit News Byte For Tuesday, April 24th, 2018.
- 13 Truckers do a good deed on a metro Detroit area freeway
- Royal Oak denies a boozy Taco Bell Cantina
- Homes in our region are selling faster
- You might be able to get your next Amazon order delivered to your car
- Detroit’s bike share service is offering classes
And the Detroit Grand Prix is just around the corner. We talked to Race Chairman Bud Denker about setup times for the race – a contentious topic, improvements to Belle Isle State Park, and the future of the race on the island.
Like the show? Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or wherever you download your favorite shows.