This is your Daily Detroit News Byte podcast for May 23rd, 2018. Here are your stories for today.
– Detroit’s bond rating has been upgraded by Moody’s. We talk about how increased tax collections have improved Detroit’s financial picture and how incentives come into play.
– The crowdfunding dinner Detroit SOUP is coming to Ferndale
– Karen Dybis checked out a preview of Bedrock’s Spring and Summer market in a couple of parks in downtown Detroit. She comes on the show to share her thoughts and favorite businesses.
– Trump talks NAFTA and that affects Detroit automakers
– Caesars Windsor is shut down for the longest time in its history and is cancelling concerts and rooms
– And the Majestic Theater is undergoing a $1 million makeover and shutting down their cafe bar.
Like the podcast? Find back episodes and subscribe links here.