This is your Daily Detroit News Byte for July 23, 2018.
Welcome back from the weekend. We hope that it was eventful and dry. Sven is off and in the woods, literally. He’ll be back later in the week.
On the show today:
- Detroit’s Auto Show will be moving to the week of June 8th in 2020
- Metro Detroit’s shot for four-county regional transit is once again killed at the end of last week
- This week the Michigan State Police will be cracking down on drivers who don’t move over
- TechTown announces five winners of the Techtown’s Retail Boot Camp
- A new local television show will give you all of the booze news you can use this August
- The Detroit Community Nike store is now accepting applications for its Nike Community Impact Fund grant program
- It’s lobster roll week at Mudgie’s this week
- Celebrate Detroit’s 317th birthday with free ice cream from Hudsonville Ice Cream
- And Jer sits down with Lisa Stolarski from Antique Touring Company to talk about her new tour company where she takes you on Belle Isle in a 1930’s Model A