Here’s your show, recorded on August 27, 2018:
The new Atwater Beach broke ground today on the Detroit Riverfront. We give you the details and talk with their President & CEO, Mark Wallace, about the plans.
Also… A man has died after being hit by a car on the Belle Isle bridge.
– Norma G’s Detroit is coming to life in the Jefferson Chalmers, Detroit Michigan area.
– A 275 year old tree was cut down in Ferndale. More pics that you’ll want to check out here.
– A local man won half a million bucks.. on his fourth scratch-off ticket.
– There’s a sushi debacle surrounding the Detroit Sushi Fest at Eastern Market Corporation over the weekend, and festival goers are taking their displeasure online.
– And, if you’re looking for fun, joebar has a Michael Jackson party on Wednesday.
Of course, if you like the Daily Detroit podcast, don’t forget to subscribe in Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or wherever you download your favorite shows.