Your Detroit stories: Word comes today that the iconic Cadillac brand will again make the Detroit area its home after nearly four years in Manhattan.
– Every single large-scale apartment development built in Detroit this year has been a luxury development.
– Turns out that axe throwing and drinking might be a problem. Who knew?
– Continuing with the theme of blundering mistakes, the Detroit City Council is considering revoking a demolition contract because of the use of the N-word.
– Dan Gilbert is “110 Percent” interested in buying the Detroit Tigers
– There will be a third dockless scooter service in Detroit.
– Whole Foods delivery is coming to Detroit.]
– The old DTE power plant at Conners Creek – once known as the “two Brothers” or the “Seven Sisters” – is about to be the site of an art installation.
– Shianne Nocerini gives us her top picks for the performers and storytellers at TedXDetroit.