Our feature interview today is with Amy Latawiec. She’s the founder of a new body positive indoor cycling (or spin) studio on the east side of the city called Rebel Cycle Studio. More: https://www.facebook.com/RebelCycleStudioDetroit/
– Officers in the Detroit Police Department are getting raises as part of a new union contract.
– The old Joe Louis Arena seats are being sold starting at $50 for the next two weeks.
– Auto supplier Lear Corporation has sold a seven-story building in the recently renamed Paradise Valley and Cultural District, which is targeted for a multimillion-dollar redevelopment.
– If you catch a Lyft anywhere in Metro Detroit, you’ll have the option of rounding up your fare and donating it to the Detroit Public Schools Foundation.
– Sven and Jer talk about Greektown, their memories and what maybe should go there upon the news that New Parthenon has been bought by the people who own Pegasus Taverna
– In downtown Ferndale, there’s word that Bobcat Bonnies will open this weekend.
Thanks to Milo Digital for their support. We’re welcoming a new sponsor to the show next week!
Recorded on October 18, 2018.