This is your Daily Detroit for October 31, 2018. Happy Halloween!
The stories on today’s show:
- GM is offering buyouts to 18,000 workers.
- An update to the ongoing Michigan marijuana saga.
- Devil’s Night is no longer a thing in Detroit.
- Detroit’s going to get significantly warmer by 2050.
- Bill Schuette’s campaign might be out of (or low on) cash.
- The Ballmer Foundation makes their first investment here.
- HTI Cybernetics expands in Sterling Heights.
- And Shianne has a tasty preview of a new restaurant in Birmingham that’s the talk of the town.
Like to show? Don’t forget to leave a review in Apple Podcasts.