We spent the day at the Detroit Regional Chamber’s Detroit Policy Conference.
Though we’ll be sharing more of the interviews in their entirety in future episodes of the podcast, we asked six different leaders of different kinds what their vision for Detroit is for 2030.
Our guests include:
- Lieutenant Governor Garlin Gilchrist II
- IT in the D’s Bob Waltenspiel
- Rush Hasan, Business Development for The Reef, one of Michigan’s largest dispensaries
- Glenn Stevens, Executive Director of MICHAuto
- Courtney Smith, Founder of the Detroit Phoenix Center
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer
Thanks for listening! Be sure if you like the show to subscribe free wherever fine podcasts are found.