On our edition of the Daily Detroit podcast for April 17, 2019:
- Finally, at long last, there will be one united bus fare card in Metro Detroit. It’s going to be called DART and will work on both Detroit’s DDOT and the suburban system, SMART.
- Could a high-speed rail service be viable between Detroit, Ann Arbor, and Toledo? The 110-mile-per-hour service could be. [Toledo Blade]
- A wild video of an incident with a tow truck, a bunch of cars and a woman bashing out the driver’s side window of the truck has gone locally viral. We have the story behind it.
- The Detroit Science Center is free on Saturday, but you need to sign up ahead of time.
- The Wheelmobile is coming to Detroit, in case you wanted to be a contestant on the Wheel of Fortune.
- And the new off road park being built out in Oakland County needs a name. Enter your idea here.
Thanks for listening to the podcast and be sure to check it out wherever fine podcasts are found.