It’s the weekend in summer! So we thought with the heat and sun we’d do a rundown of what’s hot, what’s not, what’s new and what’s closing around Detroit’s bar and restaurant scene.
Joining Sven Gustafson is our regular man about town, Devon O’Reilly. Also in studio is Randy Walker and of course Jer.
- Tasting the new Momo Cha in the Detroit Shipping Company
- Capper and Capper pops up in the David Whitney
- Pao opens in Grand Circus Park
- Delmar, the new rooftop bar coming to the roof of an old bakery called Delmar in Greektown
- Is Greektown de-Greekified?
- Fort Street Galley stumbles, and what it really takes to make it in downtown Detroit
- The inappropriate use of the letter “Z” in marketing
- Izakaya Katsu closing after just six months. Was Detroit ready?
- The excellence that is Frame in Hazel Park
- And more
Thanks for listening! If you love what we’re doing on Daily Detroit, be sure to become a member at Patreon.com/DailyDetroit.