On today’s podcast:
– We share details on what happened on Wyoming Street in Detroit that resulted in the death of Detroit officer Rasheen McClain. It’s the 239th on the job in the department’s history.
– UAW President Gary Jones resigns
– General Motors is suing FCA
– Shianne and Jer make a trip down to the new H&M in downtown Detroit and check it out. We talk with Ezinne Kwubiri and Patrick Shaner.
Shianne has her thoughts, and this photo gallery:
– And a yacht crashed into the GM Riverwalk.
Like the show? Tell a friend!
We’re on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/daily-detroit-news-byte/id1220563942?mt=2
And, thanks to our Patreon members who make this possible: http://www.patreon.com/dailydetroit