On today’s podcast:
- A new report from the University of Michigan is forecasting that the city of Detroit will have faster growth than the rest of Michigan. Read the report here.
- The Sears at Middlebelt and Seven Mile in Livonia will be closing soon. There’s no date as of yet, but things are already marked down to 40% off.
- Bloomfield Hills-based Taubman Group has been sold to Simon Property Group for $3.6 billion.
- Nicole Curtis is looking for an older fixer-upper to get over the finish line, and it could be your project. Find out more here.
- The historic Fisher Building is getting another round of improvements, this time on the exterior of the building.
- Detroit’s culinary community is in mourning, Chef Jason Osburn from Otus Supply passed away unexpectedly over the weekend.
- And a clarification from Friday’s show. You can find out more about Rebel Cycle Studio here.
If this is the first time meeting our show, we’re on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/daily-detroit/id1220563942
And although the show will always be free, our members help make it available for everyone else. Become a member on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/dailydetroit