On today’s show:
The Bronco returns with a curious launch date. OJ Simpson’s birthday.
We talk about a number of places around town opening or reopening:
- The new Milwaukee Caffe walk-up window.
- Tree Runner Adventure Park (and should there be a zip line place in the city?).
- Kabuki Korean and Japanese.
- How restauranteur and TV personality Dave Change likes Jet’s Pizza.
- The Henry Ford and Greenfield Village are reopening.
Also, from our last episode, listeners have a couple of statue suggestions for downtown Detroit.