The Coronavirus pandemic is still here. And it’s raging at levels higher than when we were locked down.
With nearly 14,000 COVID-19 cases since Friday and almost 130 deaths – not to mention the rising hospitalization and outbreak numbers – we need to be careful.
What’s the situation, what’s next, and what are some answers to listener questions? Dr. Paul Thomas from Plum Health Direct Primary Care joins us to dive in.
Some topics include:
- Where we’re standing now
- State considering reactivating field hospitals in Detroit, Novi
- Rochester Hills mayor has it; Warren City Hall shut down due to it
- Mask best practices
- Bars and restaurants are prime places to pick it up, especially indoors
- Importance of ramping up testing, we’re woefully behind
- Hope on the Pfizer vaccine early trials, but it’s still going to be awhile
- Putting doctors and public health people in charge of the Federal response
If you don’t want to miss another episode, we’re wherever you find your favorite podcasts.
Don’t forget that if you find value in what we do there’s a couple things you can do.
1) Share the show! It’s the best way to push Detroit’s conversation forward.
2) If you can, consider joining us as a member at http://www.patreon.com/dailydetroit