Today’s show is in two parts.
First, the latest in local Coronavirus news.
- Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan has started to hint at what’s ahead for a massive vaccination program in the city of Detroit – with a target of 5,000 a day.
- Southeast Michigan hospitals are filling up fast with COVID-19 patients.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer was $100m she says for residents, a mask mandate and an unemployment extension.
- A large restaurant owner wants restrictions to stop, or he says he’ll open anyway along with out restauranteurs
- Wayne County Sheriff Benny Napoleon has been on a ventilator since Friday with COVID-19
And then the bulk of the show talks sports with Fletcher Sharpe. Matt Patricia and Bob Quinn are out after an embarassing loss Thanksgiving Day. We talk about what’s next for the team, Matt Stafford and three different ideas for coaches.
- Robert Saleh, with local roots (Dearborn!)
- Eric Bieniemy
- And because people keep mentioning it since this town is obsessed with him, Jim Harbaugh
Then, Michigan and MSU football and basketball.
Follow Fletcher on Twitter here: http://www.twitter.com/SaintFDW
Thanks for listening! We’re powered by our members on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/dailydetroit