On today’s show, Eric Trytko joins us to break down the Ford F-150 Lightning. How will it stand up to competition? Is there a market for this? What is there to look forward to, and what are the reservations? It’s an in-depth, smart conversation on a vehicle that Ford is making big bets on.
Plus stories around town:
– Venues are opening up around town and concerts are returning
– Nicole Curtis won her case with the Detroit Land Bank Authority, keeping at 1908 Foursquare in the Islandview neighborhood
– Spotlite Detroit just opened also in Islandview
– Listener Jason reminds us Mt. Clemens in Macomb County is doing a drinking district, too (whoops! Sorry! Mt. Clemens has some beautiful architecture)
– Detroit City FC is playing the Michigan Stars after all this weekend after much drama
Thanks to our episode sponsor, Fusion Marketing. Go check John out at http://www.tryfusionmarketing.com for everything from websites to large format printing.
Also thanks to our members: http://www.patreon.com/dailydetroit
Don’t forget to follow us wherever fine podcasts are found: