Goodbye Monroe blocks, hello Development at Cadillac Square.
This surprise announcement hit our inboxes and this is our reaction and the details within 30 minutes of learning the info.
The thumbnail facts include:
- 1.5 million square foot development
- 250-280 new residential units
- 90,000 square feet for a market hall, a grocer, restaurants and other retail
- 60,000+ square feet dedicated to entertainment offerings including the National Theatre with about 2000 seats
- 1,500 – 1,800 parking spaces
- 400,000 square feet of Class A office space
Jer Staes and Devon O’Reilly discuss if we’re positive on the changes, the scale of it, and more.
We also do a little “where we’ve been,” talking about Oak & Reel and the new speakeasy downstairs.
More news on the thing: https://detroit.urbanize.city/post/bedrock-reveals-new-plans-long-stalled-monroe-blocks-development
Advisors – https://www.edwardjones.com/us-en/financial-advisor/jerry-mangona
As always – feedback, dailydetroit – at – gmail – dot – com.