Jer and Devon meet Friday with some fun and hot topics.
- First, where we’ve been. Jer shout outs MJ’s North End Ice Cream in Detroit; and Devon celebrates the reopening of UnBurger in downtown West Dearborn.
- O’Flahertys in GPP is closed temporarily for repairs.
- Unsold electric vehicles are piling up, but why? It’s complicated.
- Devon has additional details from the developer on the nine story building on Broadway in Detroit that’s being built behind historic facades – that much of it will be affordable housing.
- We answer a listener question about why we cover the Metro Detroit region, and not just the city of Detroit.
- A pair of local museum cafes make the list of best in America. Lamy’s in The Henry Ford and the Kresge Court in the Detroit Institute of Arts.
Link to vote in the Podcast Awards for us – We are in the News and Politics category as well as People’s Choice. https://www.podcastawards.com/app/signup
Feedback as always – dailydetroit – at – gmail – dot – com – leave a voicemail for the show at 313-789-3211.
Remember we’re on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/daily-detroit/id1220563942?mt=2
And Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/1Yhv8nSylVWxlZilRhi4X9
Thanks to our members: http://www.patreon.com/dailydetroit
Or those who do a one-time contribution: http://www.buymeacoffee.com/dailydetroit