On your Daily Detroit podcast we focus on the stories that push Detroit’s conversation forward in a 15 minute daily show. Whether it’s the news you need to know, interviews with interesting people, or the places you should check out around town, we have you covered.
When you scroll down you’ll see a complete podcast episode archive and links to subscribe. A few of our favorite and most popular podcast episodes include:
- A podcast tribute to Aretha Franklin
- A show focusing on Ford’s redevelopment of Michigan Central Station
- A podcast tour of the new Amazon Fulfillment facility in Livonia
- Breaking down the impact of PFAS in Michigan
- Trying a new Little Caesars Pizza on the podcast
- And talking about a campground in the city of Detroit and the CEO of Doner
The show is what to know and where to go in metro Detroit, hosted by Sven Gustafson and the entire Daily Detroit team.
Don’t miss an episode of your Daily Detroit Podcast!
Links are below to subscribe in many of your favorite podcast apps, include Apple Podcasts and Google Podcasts. There’s also an Amazon Alexa Skill you can grab. We also have a complete episode archive below so you have a listen.
p.s. – We also have a Facebook group you can join if you’re a fan!